Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Past weeks pics...

Random pics, from the past week, that I am just getting around to posting....

Had another Art & Music show at The Airliner last Monday. Emmanuel Lemus showed some photos & prints...


 Mold's heart...


 A bad picture I took of a really good picture Mehdi Bouqua took...


 BMXR is Rad!


 One of the pieces I showed...


 ...Here's were the randomness comes in...
Went to visit an old friend the other day. He was showing me around his garden, and I found a baby praying mantis. Nature can give you such a high when you stop for a second to really take it in! ;) lol.


 I stopped, on the way to work the other day, and saw a city in the sky, when I looked at the shadows in the clouds...


Meet my spoiled-ass dog, Ocho. Here she is making herself at home in my bed, lookin' all comfy and cozy, while I was getting ready for work. This dog makes me so jealous, every morning, with this!



No comments:

Post a Comment