Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bsomb's Black book - part 1

I grew up in graffiti, as an artist & a person, so it has been a major influence in my life. If you have ever been in, or around, the graffiti culture, you know what a black book is. If you don't know what a black book is then you don't know what it is... Here is one of mine. Keep in mind, this is all old shit, so don't think that I am trying to bring up old shit. I am just sharing some of my visions. All the drama that was attached to a pair of letters, in the past, is the past. These are just images from what made me what I am. I just hope these are enjoyed as art, and not criticized as actions...




1 comment:

  1. i remember the third one down its one of my favorites.your taking on a trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete