Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Paid Dues 2011 - Part 1

I got an invite from my brotha from anotha mutha, Jefroe, to go out to Paid Dues, this past weekend. Jefroe is the Founder & Creative director for At Large Media, which did a lot of the art work for Murs (...who happens to be one of the people who puts on Paid Dues) recently, so we got hooked up with some VIP tickets. We hopped in the truck & rolled out to good ol' Fontucky (...Fontana CA. for those who don't know), for a day filled with good music, good times, and lots of flashbacks to my younger years. LOL. Here are some of the images I captured through out the day/night. Videos will be coming soon. Thanks again Froe, for bringin' me along!
























1 comment:

  1. nice post hammy!!!! dang you got both od dead prez to look at you,
    I only got M1! ha

    ReplyDelete