Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last of the Dub-step mash-ups. ...for now.

When I first started getting into Ska music, back in the early 90's, Hepcat was one of my favorite bands. In fact, Hepcat was one of the first bands I saw live. So, I felt, it was only proper to include them in this mash-up project. This project has been a clash of past & present, for me, more than of genres & styles. It has been very personal to me, because I have use so much music that I relate to special, or intense, moments in my life. A lot of these songs have a lot of sentiment, to me, which is why I have chosen them to be mashed up with my beloved Dub-step music. This Hepcat song ("Miss Congeniality") has that, in more ways than one...

No comments:

Post a Comment