Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, April 27, 2012

The school of self teaching...

Hello & thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! I've been working on a lot of projects, lately, & have found myself having to learn a lot of new things as quick as I can. As one of my partners put it, "The thing about starting up a business is it's usually like learning to fly a plane while you're building it." That is exactly what I have been doing lately. Lol. So, when asked if I would help direct a commercial, I had to turn into the teacher & the student; The pilot & the mechanic; the producer & the director (the Vader & the Luke. Lol)... This explains my recent lack of attention to the blog. But, the intension to add updates is always there, along with the will. ...& where there is a Will, there is a Bill. Lol. I'll keep making the time to post, so I hope you can continue to find the time to come back & keep checkin' out Bsombin'!






No comments:

Post a Comment