Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's (5/20/12) solar eclipse...

Hello. Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin! ...I was sitting in my room, earlier today, when my sister came in and told me to "come out and take pictures of the eclipse." I had no idea last night, as I sat looking at the stars, that we would be having an eclipse today. I did feel like something was different in the way things were lined up, though. I was surprised, and as excited as a kid on the last day of school, when I heard "Eclipse"! As soon as I heard sis', I grabbed my cameras & ran outside to captured some images of the celestial event.  Between sis' & I, we got pics on a few different cameras. Here are some from the first camera...






No comments:

Post a Comment