Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, July 13, 2012

I love my mutt!!!!

Hello! Thanks for checkin' out the blog! ...I'm still working on my book. Thought I'd share another poem. This time, it's about my lil' four-legged friend...

"My Mutt"

What words come 
To mind,
As I sit &
Spend time
With my 
Loyal & loving
Canine?

...Adorable is first,
With her 
Cute little face & 
The funny way,that she 
Runs & jumps 
All over the place

...Loving is second,
This, without a doubt,
It's plain to see
Loving is what this dog is all about

...Smart is next,
As, time after time,
She has proven that 
She has a sharp little mind

...Last, but not least,
My mutt is 
So much fun
She makes me 
Smile in the rain & 
Laugh in the sun

To sum it all up,
I know that, on her, 
I can depend 
& She'll be a 
Loving & loyal friend
Till the end


-Bsomb4




No comments:

Post a Comment