Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Princess' Birthday!

Hello world, thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! Today is my daughter's Bday & it's a big one! ..."The big 1-0! Lol. ...It's been a decade since I was blessed with the greatest gift God has ever given me. So hard to believe how fast time flies when your having fun! She is the single best thing to ever happen to me & I am the happiest father the world has ever know! Without a doubt, she has helped me to grow & learn just as much as I have helped her, over the past 10 years, and I wouldn't be the man I am if I hadn't been given "God's precious gift"(...that's actually what her name means in Hawaiian). In light of my daughter's special day, I'm going to share something I wrote for her when she turned 1. I hope you enjoy my daughter's birthday poem & check back soon for more Bsombin'! 


"You Make Me"


Your mommy & I made you
And then the two of you made me...

...Happy & grateful;
...Think & grow;
...Feel & heal;
...Open my eyes & realize...

...How much I lacked before;
...What I'm made of & why;
...Where I'm going & how;
...Just how good & bad...

...Love can feel; 
...Life can be;
...I react with emotion as inspiration

I was reborn, 
When you came into this world
So, Just as 
I helped make you,
you make me...


Bsomb4 

No comments:

Post a Comment