Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

D.T.L.A. with A.L.L.

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! My good friend Jeff is the owner of At Last League. It is his apparel company that he's been working on for a couple-few years. He's recently released a new batch of designs that are definitely worth checking out!

 I've know my brother Jefroe for over 25 years. We were introduced through mutual friends, as kids, and became good friends through skateboarding. Over the years we grew out of skating and got into graffiti together (which eventually lead us both to the world or art and design). At one point, we even worked together. We have been through a lot together and have seen one another through some of the best and worst times of our lives. From boys on skateboards to men with computers & cameras, we have had a great friendship and been on a lot of crazy adventures together over the years. Maybe it's because we are both crazy and inspired to create, that our friendship has endured so long. Or maybe it has something to do with the way we motivate and inspire one another. But we are definitely kindred spirits that see eye to eye. I am thankful to have a friend like Jeff. It's always a good to see my brother. With that said, it should come as no surprise that Jefroe is one of my favorite people to go and shoot with. So, when homie hits me up to shoot, I'm almost always down to go. Last April, Froe hit me up one night and wanted to shoot. I had some spots he hadn't been to before, so we climbed in my truck and headed out to downtown...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment