Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catching up...

Sorry for the pause in posts... I took a break after a busy June, and now I'm playing catch up. I wanted to post a new mix, but the file sharing site that I use changed their whole site up! So, after a while of trying to figure out the "new" site, I gave up on trying to figure out how to access my mixes and links. That means no new music for now, but it's coming! I will have some new mixes up by the end of the weekend... For now, though, back to the art... I ended June with the Art & Chocolate show. A great time, in Mid-city L.A....










Started July off by putting together a one-night show with a group of friends. This was the first time I was put in charge of a show and, with the help of my good friends Mehdi & Mold, we put together a good little show. Good enough, in fact, to get the promoter of the club to agree to let my friends & I take over coordinating the art show on the 1st Monday of every month. Here are some pics from the Art & Music show on 7/5...

Moi;
 Mehdi;
 Mehdi & Hector;
 Dreye;
Mold;
 & more Mold & moi...

8/2 will be our next show at the Airliner, hopefully each gets better than the last.

A few days after the Airliner show, the L.A. art walk went down. I didn't have any work displayed this art walk, but I had several friends showing art at the Bang gallery on Spring St. It was like a gallery/sauna! We couldn't stay inside for too long, since the heat and the crowd were both a little too much for my daughter & I. We took a quick tour of the gallery, before heading for the door to get some fresh air, and took these pics along the way...

?...
 Fishe...

Dreye...
 Sloth...
 At Large Media...

 The Art Walk was a lot of fun, and the food, off the trucks, was amazing! If you haven't been... Check out the L.A. City Art Walk, in Downtown Los Angeles.

Till the next show, I'm back to work...


...and, like I said, the music is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment