Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tattoo time...




I'm super excited! I finally did something I have been thinking about doing for a long time. I've had a lot of people tell me I should do tattoos, and after hearing it enough times, I started thinking about actually doing it a few years ago. After a lot of deliberation, procrastination, and shopping around on line, I finally found a place, in China town, that sells tattoo guns & supplies. However, on my way to out to China Town, yesterday, I stopped by the record store to pick up a few new things. I told the homie that works at the shop, Camel, that I was going to buy a gun in China Town and he told me about a place in North Hollywood were his tattoo artist gets his supplies. I went and checked the place out and came home with everything I needed to start doin' up my feet and legs! lol. And, I already have a couple of brave friends who are going to let me hook them up too!

...Still haven't had a chance to figure out what I want to do about the music upload situation, but I've got a pile of new records that will make up a very sick pair of mixes! One grimy Dub-Step mix and a DnB mix that crosses the gambit of flavors. I'll have those up this week, for those that want some heavy bass in their lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment