Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another round of playin' catch-up...

Sorry for the stagnate blog, been practicing my alchemy and hunting for the goose that lays golden eggs. So, once again I have fallen behind on posting. Got lots to share, but not a lot of time to blog about it, unfortunately. Time will be made, this week, though, to get some new music, images, and poems posted. Please check back soon. In the mean time, here are some pics I've been meaning to put up...

Been learning to tattoo lately.


 ...and practicing drawing, a lot, too. I spent a lot of time sketching and trying to decide what I was going to tattoo on myself, after deciding that the first tattoo I was going to get would also be the first tattoo I would do.


...and somewhere along the line, in all my excitement, I got so impatient and eager to tattoo myself that I just reached over and did this to my ankle....


After freestyling a "L" and an "A" on my ankle, like a dumb-ass, I came up with this sketch to "finish" what I started. Still working on it, but I am hoping to have some pics of the finished tat posted by the end of the week.


Been busy, but I had to take a day to go and enjoy summer in Cali, at the beach, with my little girl. Her karate school, the House of Champions, had a family beach day, so I took a day off to go soak up some sun with my lil' Champ...


... and build Maya temples for plastic dinosaurs to live on. lol.


Haven't been showing my art much, lately, but I made it out to the Airliner again, last night, for the Art & Music show. A couple of good friends, Mold & Tina, also showed some paintings (but I didn't get the best of pictures for some reason.???).


 Mold's cuisine's band, DSOM, rocked the second floor with some good punk, also. Check them out at differentstateofmind


It was another fun Monday night, with a bunch of good friends, at the Airliner, to wrap up the Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment