Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

End of Summer Dub-step Mix

I got another Dub-step mix to share. I originally made this as my little princess' Birthday mix (...except, for this version, I edited out the part where I wished her a happy Birthday and had a crowd cheering and chanting her name. Everything else is all me, live on the deck, killin' it with vinyl. All my computer does is record my mix, not mix for me. lol). I told her I would make her some mixes for her Birthday, and she asked for a Dub-step mix & a mash-up mix. So, here's the first of 2 mixes I'll be posting, along with some pictures from this past Sunday's B-Day party...

1-01 Bsomb's End of Summer Dubstep Mix.m4a

Tracklist:
1.) Skream - "Where You Should Be" Feat. Sam Frank[Tempa]
2.) Caspa - "Back For The First Time" Feat. D1[Sub Soldiers]
3.) Magnetic Man - "I Need Air" Feat. Angela Hunte[Columbia/Sony Music]
4.) Benga - "808"[Tempa]
5.) LD - "Tell Ya"[Sub Slayers]
6.) Physical - "Contact"[4:20 Records]
7.) Excision & Datsik - "Boom"(Skism Remix)[Rottun Records]
8.) Skream - "Guitar Hero"[Sin City]
9.) Benga - "Little Bits"[Digital Soundboy]
10.) Skream - "Wibbler"[Tempa]
11.) Rude Kid - "Screwdriver"[No Hats No Hoods]
12.) Mata - "The Inquisition (Part 2)"[Heavy Artilary]
13.) DJ Orion - "Mods"[Poizend Audio]
14.) Flux Pavilion - "Got 2 Know"[Circus]
15.) Skream - "Fields Of Emotions"[Tempa]
16.) Trolley Snatcha - "Slowdown"[Dub Police]
17.) Benga - "Mini Motocross"[Tempa]
18.) Freestylers - "Cracks" Feat. Belle Humble (Flux Pavilion)[Never Say Die]
19.) I Blame Coco - "Self Machine"(Subfocus Remix)[Island Records Group]
20.) Diesel - "Panic Attack"[Chronos]
21.) Bassnectar - "Basshead"[Promo/White Label]

Party at Mountasia...


Suiting up for Laser-tag...


 ...the maze,


 Go-carts,


Bumper boats,


arcade games, and a lot more. It was exhausting trying to keep up with the kids on a sugar high, but a lot of fun as well!!




Then it was back home for presents and rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment