Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Queen of Hearts...




My painting, "The Queen of Hearts", has been the "header" on this blog for a good minute. So, I figured, I might as well keep her on here as a permanent post. To keep it fresh, though, I am adding one of my poems to the post...

Coping With Love...
I try to think,
But nothing makes sense;
I try not to feel,
But just make things intense;
Intent & intensions,
Is, and are, to
Fix & heal.
But when I make mention,
Of what it is that I
Think, & feel,

... I move forward in reverse,
Let go as tight as I can,
& improve at making things
Worse.

I live in a world where
Light leaves me in darkness,
The cold burns, &
Hurt helps me heal.

...& all because of what
A
Twisted mind thinks,
&
A
Broken heart feels...

-Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment