Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bsomb4 February Dubstep mix

My good friend Aldo came through and hooked me up with some vinyl last weekend. I finally got a chance to give it all a listen, last night, and was very pleased with what the homie kicked me down with. So pleased that I had to share it. So I went through the records, added a few tunes I already had, and arranged them all into a nice lil' 30 minute Dubstep workout. It kept me up till 3AM, but who needs sleep when you got great music keepin' you alive!! As they say... Sleep when our dead! Till then, it's no rest for the Wicked... Hope you enjoy Aldo's gift to me me as much as I did. Good lookin' out Aldo, much love Doggie!

Feb. Dubstep Mix.m4a

Tracklist
1.) Breakage-"Untitled" [Digital Soundboy]
2.) Synkro - "Tell Me" [????]
3.) Macabre Unit - "Whistler" [Subconscious Recordings]
4.) Skream - "Swarm" [Southside Dub Stars]
5.) Kromestar - "Badman" VIP [Dub Star Souljah]
6.) Flux Pavilion - "Fucking Noise" [XS Green]
7.) Rakoon - "The Ghost & the Darkness"
8.) I.T.(Kromestar & Lost) - "Tipsy" [????]
9.) Bar 9 - "Shut Your Mouth" [Audio Freaks]
10.) Shock One - "True Believer"(Phesta's Dubstep Rework) [Viper Recordings]
11.) Document One - "Forgive Me" [Buygore]
12.) Original Sin & Taxman - "Take No More" [Playaz Recordings]
13.) Joker - "Digidesign"(Om Unit's Pop Lock remix) [????]

No comments:

Post a Comment