Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Graff Girls Project

I am very critical of myself, in a lot of ways. Especially when it comes to my art! One thing I have always had a problem with is the way I draw people. Women in particular. Having finished my last black book, I decided to get a new black book & dedicate it to drawings of women, in order to strengthen what I consider an artistic weakness of mine. I've got a few pages done & am working on more when ever time permits. The goal is to have the book finished by the end of the year. With my plate getting fuller and fuller by the week, it will be a challenge. So, we'll see how that goes. For now, though, I give you the first two Graff Girls. ...It is a black book, so I had to keep true to the "graff roots" & incorporate graffiti in the project by giving all the girls cans of spray paint ( that they will all have hidden behind them ) & graffiti in the background ( that they may or may not have done ). Do they look suspect to you? Lol. Hope you enjoy & check back for more Graff Girls & Bsombin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment