Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Puddle chasing around City Hall with Ms. Elotes & Mr. A.L.L. - Pt.1

Hello world! Thanks for checkin' out my blog! Last month, we got a lil' bit of rain, here in Los Angeles. We don't see it much, so I get excited when it does come down. Mr. At Last League (A.K.A. my bro Jefroe) was also excited about the rain and the opportunity to shoot puddle-shots. Can't remember if he hit me up or if I hit him up to shoot. But, either way, we found ourselves driving out to D.T.L.A. On the way to downtown, Mr. A.L.L. mentioned that our friend, Ms. Elotes, wanted to meet up with us. We met up with her outside of a bar below the Alexandria hotel. It was funny to me that we met there, because the first time we hung out with Ms. Elotes it was at a rave inside the Alexandria. After meeting up, we headed over to a little bar on 2nd street and had a few drinks while catching up, since we haven't all hung out together for a good while. Ms. Elotes decided to join us on our "puddle-chase", since we were having such a good time. After the bar, we decided to just roam the neighborhood and we ended up shooting around City Hall. I had a great night! ...both, with my friends and with my camera. I got a lot of shots I was happy with, on our inebriated adventure, surprisingly. So, for that reason, I'm making this a three part post...





No comments:

Post a Comment