Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

03/25/2020 - Pandemic In The City Of Angels (Pt.2 - The Sunset Strip & Hollywood)

Thanks for stoppin' by and checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! In my last post, I started sharing pictures from a tour of the City of Angels that I took last week. I wanted to document how Los Angeles is reacting to the "Stay at home" order that was put into place to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. So I drove around the city and took my camera with me. I went by myself, mostly stayed in my truck, and didn't get near anyone, to be safe and follow the social distancing guide lines. And, I took extra precautions and cleaned and disinfected everything that I took with me, when I got home. I started off in Van Nuys and made my way over to Studio City.

After driving through parts of the Valley, I took Laurel Canyon to the Sunset and headed west towards Beverly Hills. When I got to Beverly Hills, I turned around and headed down to Santa Monica Blvd. I cut through West Hollywood on my way to Fairfax and Melrose, before driving back up to Hollywood and Vine...

 Sunset Blvd, west of Crescent Heights Blvd

 Sunset Blvd & Sunset Plaza Dr

 Sunset Blvd & San Vicente Blvd / Clark St

 Sunset Blvd & Cory Ave / Doheny Rd

 Santa Monica Blvd & Almont Dr

 Santa Monica Blvd & San Vicente Blvd

 Fairfax Ave & Rosewood Ave

 Fairfax Ave & Oakwood Ave

 Melrose Ave & Stanley Ave

 La Brae Ave & Melrose Ave

 Hollywood Blvd & Orange Dr

 Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave

 Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave

 Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave

 Hollywood Blvd & Highland Ave

Hollywood Blvd & Vine St

After driving through most of Hollywood, I wanted to make my way towards downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment