Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

03/25/2020 - Pandemic In The City Of Angels (Pt.3 - Los Feliz, Silver Lake, & Chinatown)

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! In my last couple of posts, I started sharing pictures from a tour of the City of Angels that I took last week. I wanted to document how Los Angeles is reacting to the "Stay at home" order that was put into place to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. So I drove around the city and took my camera with me. I went by myself, mostly stayed in my truck, and didn't get near anyone, to be safe and follow the social distancing guide lines. And, I took extra precautions and cleaned and disinfected everything that I took with me, when I got home. I started off in the Valley then headed through Laurel Canyon into Hollywood.

On my way from Hollywood to downtown, I made stops in Los Feliz, Silver Lake, and Chinatown. Once I got to Chinatown, the sun started to set. And I was only half way done with my tour. So I didn't spend a lot of time there and hurried to get into downtown.

 Vermont Ave & Melbourne Ave

 Sunset Blvd & Lucile Ave

 Sunset Blvd & Coronado St

Sunset Blvd & the 110 Freeway

 Broadway & Cesar Chazes Ave

 Broadway, north of Cesar Chazes Ave

 Broadway & Gin Ling Way

Broadway & Alpine St

After a quick drive through Chinatown, I headed into downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment