Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibition At The Ronald Reagan Library And Museum (09/06/2019) - Reagan's Rides

Before leaving, my aunt wanted to see the rest of the Ronald Reagan Library. So we took a quick tour and checked everything out. I didn't take pictures of the majority of the tour because I've already gone on it and took plenty of pictures. I posted some of the tour on here, incase any of you missed it and would like to check it out. I couldn't resist taking more pictures of all the presidential transportation, though. I just love cars and plans to much to pass up the opportunity.

































That's it for the Ronald Reagan Library. I have a couple more museum tours to share. But I also have an abundance of lowrider images that I want to share. So, before we go to another museum, we might stop by one of last weekend's cruises and see some of the baddest lowrider in the world! Thanks for stoppin' by and checkin' out the Bsombin' blog. Check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment