Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, August 27, 2021

Michelangelo At The Crystal Cathedral (10-02-19) - Part 3

 Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! My trip to the Michelangelo exhibit back in October of 2019 turned out to be more of an abstract architecture shoot than a trip to see an art display. Both the Crystal Cathedral and the museum building where the Michelangelo exhibit was are beautiful displays of modern architecture. I was much more impressed by the buildings than I was by the exhibit. So I actually spend more time outside of the museum shooting the build than I did looking at the exhibit. I wanted to share some of the pictures I took of the build. So I'll start with the pictures I took of the inside of the build.









 Check back soon for some images from the outside of this amazing structure...

No comments:

Post a Comment