Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Michelangelo At The Crystal Cathedral (10-02-19) - Part 5

 Thanks for stoppin' by and checkin' out the blog! This is the last post from the Crystal Cathedral trip. I took so many pictures while I was waiting for my aunts to finish looking at the Michelangelo exhibit. So I wanted to post a few more flicks of the architecture and show you what the building actually looked like. I want this post to be a little different from the last. Which is why I chose to go with color images this time.









I hope you enjoyed the Michelangelo exhibit and the architectural photography. It's been a while since I shot anything like these pictures. But, going through them made me want to shoot more abstract architecture. I'll be posting more abstract architecture (both old and new), soon, along with a lot more automotive photography (lots of lowriders and supercars comin' up), some new poetry, and lots of art and calligraphy! So be sure to check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment