Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Look what Google found for me...



I decided to Google myself, the other day, to see what came up. I was happy to find that it was actually me, and not some imitation, generic-brand, "Bsomb", at the top of the search. I was, however, a little surprised to see the websites that the first and third listings linked to. The first took me to "L.A. Gangs"! ...And here I thought I put the past behind me, and erased all the gang ties. Lol. It's funny to see my old graffiti crew listed as a gang. Apples and oranges... We were "bombin'", not "bangin'", back in the day, so it's comedy to see us listed as gangsters. The second link was one I was actually looking for ( and the only link to my name that I was actually responsible for creating. Lol). The third was another funny surprise... It was a link to someone's "Flicker" page, which had an old picture of a freight train I painted a long time ago. It was actually a train that I didn't have a picture of, so I was pretty happy to find this. I didn't expect my Google search to take me on a little trip down memory lane, but it did... Just more proof that life is full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment