Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The randomness of the weekend...

Another busy weekend! They seem to be more hectic than any week day, and usually tire me out twice as much. Saturday took me to an Earthday party, to display art, in da hood. There were Mayan musicians; Project Blowdians(Rifleman); hairless Chihuahuas; & Beautiful (I mean Super Beautiful!!!) Indian dancers.






After the Earthday party, it was off the the beach for libations, at "Shutters", with my good friend Marissa. ...Got there just in time to watch the sun set.


A drastic change of surroundings, to end a wonderful day. ...Keepin' it interesting! Sunday was another work day. This time I worked for one of the catering companies I am on call with. Party in the park, and I was on Jumper duty getting sunburnt.


After work, it was a a rush to Burbank. Sick, and sunburnt, I hurried to my daughter's Great Grandpa's(On her mom's side) 75th birthday party. My Ex's family knows how to have a good time, and they proved it to me (...once again) on Sunday. And, at 75, Great Grand Pa can still dance like a 15yr old! He was an inspiration to everyone that was watching him do the "Jerk" & the "Reject"!! Great Grandpa is hella hip yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment