Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Ghettobird




I am an artist, who is passionate about my work, so you can expect a lot of art and creativity here. The topic for today is a painting I did, back in Feb., "The Ghettobird". ...it's one of my favorite paintings, out of all the canvases I've painted, because of the subject matter and the fact that it was the first canvas I wrote a poem for. It's a little hard to read in the picture. So, to make it easier to read, here it is ...

Living in a time
When pigs fly because
Kids die at
One another's hands,
Eye in the sky incase
Criminals try and
Fail at their plans,
Seeing all...
From grown men,
With bloody hands,
To juveniles, with
Aerosol paint cans,
It surveys the chaos from
Above the wastelands
It's the...
...GHETTOBIRD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment