Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Murals...


After a few months of trying to finish a mural at a Jr. High in North Hollywood, I am finally going to do it tomorrow! It's taken a while because I can only work on it on weekends, and they aren't always open on weekends. When they are open, it's just for a few hours in the morning. That, and me working a few other jobs, has made this mural turn into a 6 month long project! l am extremely excited to knock this thing out, tomorrow, and finally get it finished! Pictures of the finished mural will be tomorrow's post, but for now I'm posting a picture of a mural I did, for a friend, a while back. It's the letter "M", for Marissa, in front of a picture of Butterflies. This was a a real fun project, because I got creative control and was able to paint whatever I felt would look good. Fortunately, tomorrow's mural is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment