Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pics from the weekend

One of my best friends, Marissa, works at the Art Institute of California - Hollywood and she invited me to come and check out the schools student fashion show this past weekend. It was inspiring to see these young designers bringing their visions to life and pushing to make their dreams reality. There was a great vibe at the show, and a lot of energy in the air, with 12 students showing their lines. All of the models were beautiful! But, I gotta admit, I got a little uncomfortable when I realized that one of the models I was checking out was a man in drag! ...He had great legs, and did an awesome job with his makeup, you would have been fooled too! Lol. See if you can spot the dude...






 ...Started playing with my camera, and trying to get a little artsy, while I was tipsy at the show...






 The next day it was off to my cousin Steph's Graduation from UCSD. ...Again, inspired by youth chasing their dreams! It's never too late to make your dreams come true, unless you already gave up on them!




No comments:

Post a Comment