Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, May 20, 2011

Dub-step Mash-ups

TGIF!!!! Thanks for checking in with Bsombin'! I'm working on a Dub-step mash-up mix/album. Here are some of the mash-ups I have made so far. I'm still working on making more, and then I'm going to put them all together into a nice long mix, but this will give you an idea of where I'm going with it. Some of these mash-ups are new, the others I had posted once before (prior to coming up with the idea to make a mix/album) so this is a mix of new and old. Hope you enjoy the mash-ups. Please feel free to download them & share them with friends. And don't forget to check back for the final mix which will include mashups that I won't be posting individually.

Santigold vs. Distance

Florence & the Machine + The XX vs. Capsa

Bonde de Role vs. Emalkay

The Jacksons vs. Joker

CSS vs. The OThers

Sade vs. Silkie

No comments:

Post a Comment