Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Los Lakers!

Okay, so they may not have moved on to the finals, but they are still my favorite team in any sport!! ...I was fortunate enough to get to go to one of games last week. I got a call from the homegirl, Marissa, last Monday. She asked how I would like to go to the Laker game with her that night... Of course I said I wanted to go. So, when I got off work, I jumped in the ride and headed out to North Hollywood to meet Marissa. I met her at the Art Institute, where she works, and we walked over to the Metro from there. This was also my first time riding the metro.



We rushed down stairs & got our tickets...




...then we jumped on the train...

...switched trains at 7th...


And, after a quick train ride, we surfaced at the Pico station & walked across the street to the Staple Center.




Finally, we arrived at the Staple Center to enjoy the game...






Went out to the smoking patio, during half time, to get some more pics...










...Then, back in for the second half...




As you all know, we lost the game. I think Jack's expression sums up how all the Laker's fans felt on the way out...



This is were my camera's battery died & I had to switch over to the cell phone to get pics...



The trip home felt a little longer than the trip to the game, but is was a great night none the less. Thanks again Marissa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment