Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, May 23, 2011

Primitive Demo

Got an invite to a skate demo, from my old homie Andy, this past weekend. He is one of the owners of Primitive, a clothing store/skate shop in Encino, and they had a demo at Skatelab, an indoor skatepark in Simi Valley, this past Saturday. So my little ninja and I jumped in the ride and rolled out to see the homies & watch the pros. "P-Rod", Shane O'neill, Tory Pudwill, Chaz Ortiz, & the Primitive team all put it down! I ran into a bunch of the old homies that I used to skate with (including Jefroe, from At Large Media, who I borrowed a video from to put on this post. Thanks Froe. lol), while we were there, too. It was a real good time. If you're lookin' for some new sneakers, clothes, or a new deck, and are in the SFV, check out the Primitive shop or check them out online...
http://www.primitiveshoes.com/
Skatelab...

The local kids enjoying the park

Tory Pudwill - Huge kickflip

Some of Primitives team riders


The future of skateboarding...






No comments:

Post a Comment