Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A painting with a poem

Hi & thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! Below, are the 2 pieces I was working on, from the previous post, now completed. I also wanted to share another poem, along with the paintings. I wrote the poem a while back, but have been having more dreams, lately, like the one that originally lead me to write the poem. Although the two weren't intended to go together, I think they work together beautifully. I hope you enjoy them both! Thanks again for stoppin' by & check back soon!



"As I Slept..."


I held you last night,
For the first time in a long time,
After so much time spent longing

The sight of you 
Quickened my pulse,
Weakened my knees, &
Sent my world into a spin,
As my greatest weaknesses 
Quickly took to governing over my
Strength & fortitude  

The sound of your voice 
Calmed the chaos in me,
Settled my stirred mind, & 
Brought the two sides at war to
Peacefully agree on 
Where paradise exists & 
What euphoria feels like.

When you held me 
I felt the warmth of the womb,
While the dead were resurrected from their tombs...
I was healed of all wounds,
And made to swoon,
As angels crooned 
& carried me through 
The sunshine that leads to Heaven

...As I slept,
My heart prayed for you and 
Lead my 
Mysterious mind to 
Dream of you.


Bsomb4


No comments:

Post a Comment