Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, May 24, 2013

My first anamorphic piece

Thank you for checkin' out Bsombin'! Over the past few months, I have been learning about some new types & styles of art. I have also been expanding my portfolio by beginning to create new types of art. Here is one example... My first attemp at Anamorphic art. Basically, anamorphic art is art that needs to be seen from a specific view point in order to be understood. I decided to start off small, & simple, while wrapping my head around the processes, & ideas, that make the images work. I am now working on my first serious & large scale piece, but it will be a while before it is done. In the mean time I will leave you with this piece which I call "My Heart In A Box". Please check back soon for more art, music, poetry, & more...

Front
Side
Back
Side
Top
Bottom
..."My heart in a box" 
...A little closer to my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment