Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, May 2, 2014

Leo Carrillo - Pt.1

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! ...It's getting hot out here in Southern Cali! My cousin decided to take advantage of the great weather and have a birthday picnic, last weekend, at Leo Carrillo state beach. It was a beautiful day to sit in the sand and spend time with the fam. We all took our dogs, so it was a doggie beach party, too! I even met a pair of little piggies that were playing in the sand! We had a good time hangin' out and soakin' in the sun, and the birthday girl enjoyed her day.

After we sang "Happy Birthday", I took a little walk, camera in hand, over to the tide pools and sea caves to do a little exploring and capturing. I did more exploring than capturing, but I did bring home a good batch of images to share...









No comments:

Post a Comment