Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Aliens in the City of Angels

Thanks for checkin' out the blog! Some of my alien friends picked me up in their spaceship one night and took me for a ride. They told me they were going to take me into orbit so that I could take pictures of the sunrise from space. Once inside, they gave me a tour and let me take pictures of their ship. Then, they dropped me off on a rooftop in DTLA and made me walk home, as a practical joke. When I got home, they were waiting for me and started crackin' up as I walked in the door. I told them how much I didn't appreciate being left stranded so far from home. They laughed and said, "Our trip home is far! ...What you just walked ain't shit, whiny earthing." So I locked their keys in their spaceship and asked them if there is such thing as AAA on their plant. At first, they tried to jimmy the spaceship door open. But the airtight seal on the door made it impossible. They said they do have "roadside assistance" where they come from but they had left their mobile device inside the ship and couldn't call for help. One of them finally admitted that he used to steal starships and take them for joyrides when he was a kid, before climbing in through the garbage chute and opening the main door. Aside from him, all the aliens thought my rebuttal was pretty funny. ...Until they realized that opening the garbage chute left the entire shipping smelling like alien shit and space trash. Then they got mad and told me that I can't ride in the ship anymore. ...they did let me keep my pictures from that night though...









No comments:

Post a Comment