Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tour of L.A. Part 1

Thanks for checkin' out the blog! A few months back, I started going out and shooting with my friend Erika. We met at work and got to talking about photography. When she told me that she loved to shoot architecture and landscapes, I knew I had a new shooting buddy. She told me she had never shot around L.A., So I invited her to come "lurk" L.A. with me. I took her on a tour or some of my spots around the city and took the opportunity to get to know Both her and the city better. The next few post are from the tour I took Erika on. So, this will be like a little virtual tour of the city of angels. The first set of images are from our first couple of stop in Hollywood. I decided to do some loud and colorful edits for this first part of my tour of L.A....







Check back soon so see more of my tour of L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment