Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Burbank & North Hollywood

Thank for checkin' out the blog! Still gettin' through all the images I collected last year. Thankfully, there are a lot, because I haven't had the opportunity to go out and shoot since December. I think that pause might come to an end tonight though. Got some stuff that I'm working on with the ILUMN8 family, but you'll have to check out the blog on my site to see what we got cookin' in the lab. For now, however, I have some images from the cities of Burbank and North Hollywood to share. Next stop on my picture tour of the city of angels... Hollywood and DTLA. Thanks again for takin' the time to check out the blog! Please make sure to check back soon for more Bsombin'.






No comments:

Post a Comment