Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Return Of The " Hopeless Romantic"...

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! I didn't write too much poetry, while I took time off from the blog, but I did manage to get a few things written. I've actually been a lot more prolific lately. But, tonight I will share something I wrote last year, since I'm catching up. Hope you enjoy. Be sure to check back soon for more Bsombin'!



"Day Dreaming In My Sleep"


I fell asleep and 
Awoke in a dream...

Welcomed into these 
Lucid moments by
Smokey Chai kisses
Placed on my aura by
Chocolate covered lips...

Submerged in my quite orchestration of
Wishes and wants,
I was beached on her warm sweet ivory coast,
Hidden from the cold grey yonder,
Beneath the satin waves that witnessed 
Our jubilee...

Silently,
I melted into memories of how 
We swam...
Me in her currents &
Her in my tide,
She was the ebb &
I was the flow,
She swam in my ocean while
I swam in her sea.
...As we were both being pulled on by 
The moon and the star's gravity

But, when sunshine found it's way 
Through the grey and onto 
What moon beams could not see,
My paradise turned and said to me,
"If only this could be...
Sadly this is nothing more than your 
Dreams of memories..."

Then I cried myself to sleep, 
In her arms as
Smokey Chai kisses were
Placed on my aura by
Chocolate covered lips...

As I fell asleep in my dreams of her
I awoke in tears

...Sitting awake,
Drowning in dreams
About what used to be,
Sinking in  thoughts,
Since my heart's 
Still so heavy...




-Bsomb4

No comments:

Post a Comment