Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Weekend In Guatemala - Pt1. Flying

Hola Mundo! Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog! Last year, for my Abuelita's 81st birthday, my father's side of the family decided to have a reunion. It was a little last minute, in the planning. And we were in the middle of getting our Summer '15 line ready, with ILUMN8 Co. So I was only able to go for the weekend of the party. But, with family flying in from all around the world, I couldn't miss the chance to see everyone again. I was excited to see all the family, especially my brother, sister, and cousins Rob, Mark, & Becky. I'm always happy to see my siblings, since I don't see them often. And I hadn't seen my cousins Rob & Mark in over 20 years. Becky wasn't even born, the last time I saw her brothers, so it was going to be my first time meeting her!

I got to LAX late, so I was in too much of a rush to take an pictures. By the time I got to the terminal, the plane was already boarding and I flew out of LAX late around 1AM destined for Mexico City. We landed in Mexico D.F. early in the morning, and I had to wait the for 3 hours before my connecting flight was scheduled to board. After going through customs, I got a bit to eat and then walked around the terminals taking pictures of the architecture. After about 4 hours in D.F., I was back up in the air and on my way to Guatemala. Below are some of the pics I took on the trip. As usual, I will be posting the DSLR camera pictures and the Android pictures separately. So, to start, here are the DSLR pictures first. Check back soon, for more travel adventures and Bsombin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment