Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Weekend In Guatemala - Pt4. Morning On The Roof

Thanks for checkin' out the Bsombin' blog! It's interesting, when you go back to a place that you have been to before and see it differently. The place doesn't change, but the things you see are looked at in a different way. Or from a different perspective...

 Every time I have gone home, to my Grandma's house in Guatemala, I have always loved to go up on the roof and play. But it wasn't until this trip that I saw the option to climb on top of the exit to the roof to be at the highest point possible. And, that's just what I did, when I woke up to the hangover that the night before left me with. My head was throbbing, and I could barely remember anything from the night before, but the first thing I thought to do when I woke up was shoot! I went upstairs and, despite my fear of heights trying to prevent me from doing it, I climbed up on top of the staircase exit and shot the following...









No comments:

Post a Comment