Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

DTLA Rain Time Lapse

Happy 2019 everyone! And thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'!



A few months back, I began making time lapse videos. Because of my love for long exposure photography, I wanted to figure out a way to create moving light trails. I've been working on ways to shoot long exposure time lapse videos and have been finding new ways to incorporate camera tricks into my video work, in order to bring my ideas to life. It's still a process I'm exploring and playing with. But, I'm having a lot of fun, so far. And getting closer to being able to project the ideas I envision. The Universe gave me the opportunity to get out and shoot, on one of the few nights that it rained in Los Angeles last year. That night I made a lot of picture and I shot a bunch of images to assemble into a time lapse. I'll save the pictures I made that night for another post. But I wanted to share the time lapse I made first. This will be the start of a new chapter for me, as I begin working to rebrand Bsombin' as a content creation & social media management agency. I'm not letting any more meows out of the bag, for now. I have a lot of surprises in the works, for 2019, and plan on revealing a lot of the things I have been working on secretly for several years. For now, though, I will leave you with my most recent time lapse (and what will be one of the first posts on Bsombin's new social medial accounts). I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to share it and repost on your social media if you enjoy it. Thanks for checkin' out our blog and please check back soon for more Bsombin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment