Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, January 10, 2019

#TBT With B.T.S.

Thank you for checkin' out Bsombin'! I recently got back to blogging, after a 2 year hiatus away from it. During my break away from blogging, I continued to make a lot of content. Photography became my favorite way to spend time and I began doing work as a photographer. I spent a lot of time shooting over the past few years. So, now, I literally have thousands and thousands of pictures in my archives that I still have to sort and edit. I don't really want to go back and play catch up on all the stuff I shot during the time I wasn't blogging. But I do want to share that work. I decided to make "Throw Back Thursdays" the day to dig in the archives and post the stuff that hasn't been seen. This week, I wanted to share some pictures that I made at a Blaq Tongue Society concert. B.T.S. was kind enough to let me got back stage with them before the show. They even invited me to go out on stage with them to shoot during their performance. It was an awesome night and an unforgettable experience, shooting on stage at a concert for the first time. I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to shoot B.T.S. Here are some of my favorite shots from the show...

















No comments:

Post a Comment