Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, May 13, 2019

A Gundam In Van Nuys

Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! I'm not gonna lie... I've been slacking off on posting here. I haven't  slowed down on creating the content, I just haven't been sharing it. I'm beginning to think I need to hire a part time assistant to help me manage all the art I create. While I continue to think about that idea, I will leave you with some pics I took of the Gundam that landed at the Van Nuys airport...

I have always wanted to see a Gundam up close, but never thought I would have the opportunity. Imagine my surprise when one landed a few blocks from my house! I saw it coming in for a landing, as I was driving home from a shoot, and followed it over to the airport. It landed by the control tower with it's saber drawn and stood looking around, like a guard on patrol, for about 10 minutes. Then, as if something was calling it, it turned, took a few steps towards the runway, and took off into the air. It left a big cloud of smoke as it flew out of site in a matter of seconds. It ascended into the blue and disappeared faster than anything I've ever seen before and sounded like nothing I've ever heard either. I'm not sure what it stopped for. But I was beyond happy to not only see it but to have my camera with me when I did. In all my excitement, though, I didn't think to film a video. To be honest, I was kind of scared when it turned and looked at me as I was taking pictures. That's why I only got a couple. But, 2 good pics is good enough for me. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for posting this and have to pull these down. But, for now, here is proof that Gundams are real!




I'll be sharing more Gundam Wing Tales in the months to come, as I begin to work more with the Gundam mobile suits that are stationed here in Van Nuys. Check back soon for more on the Gundams and for more Bsombin'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment