Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, June 7, 2019

Pausing from pictures for poetry...

"Ghost Text"

The curtain closed on calm,
And the sweat bled from my palms...
As I looked down and saw her text,
Suddenly a little boy stood wondering what to do next...
Breath strained from sitting motionless,
Pulse screaming, feeling like such a fucking mess...
From butterflies in my stomach to a
Panic in my chest...
A lot I didn't know how to process

I wanted to answer her
But, I was also unsure...

I thought,
"Remember what she did to us?
Remember how it hurt?
Remember how we cried for month,
After she treated us like dirt?
Remember being ignored and
Being shown she didn't care?
Remember being disrespected and
Treated unfair?
Remember all the lies she told
And how our warmth was met with cold?
Have you forgotten all the empty words she spoke
Or how she left us broken and without any hope?

But still I answered,
"How are you. I missed you."
And then we relived everything
I wish I never went through...

Once again wondering,
Why am I so fuckin' dumb?!
...Ever since I first saw her,
It seems, this fool stayed sprung...
Just a sucker for a woman
That don't love me none,
To me she is a queen,
But to her I'm just a bum...
Abandoned by her highness,
In loneliness' kingdom


- Bsomb4



No comments:

Post a Comment