Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Friday, June 21, 2019

West Coast Weekends Pt2 - Van Nuys Blvd. Cruise Night

After a day at the Venice beach, it was time to head back to the Valley for Van Nuys Blvd, Cruise Night. Unfortunately, I got there late. And, I still had to go walk and feed my aunt's dogs. So I wasn't able to stay long. But I did manage to get some shots worth sharing. I even got a couple of light trail shots that I'm really happy with. There were a bunch of car clubs there, that night. And I got invited to a couple of the car club's picnics that are coming up. So there will be a lot more lowrider images here in the weeks to come. In the mean time, though, here are my favorites from last weekend...









Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin'! Make sure to check back soon for more lowriders, west coast stories, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment