Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Leonardo Da Vinci Exhibition At The Ronald Reagan Library And Museum (09/06/2019) - The Lobby

Back in September of 2019, I took my aunt Brenda to see the Da Vince exhibition at the Ronald Reagan Library and Museum in Simi Valley. Since there was so much to see at the Library that day, this will be the first in a series of posts. The Da Vinci exhibition was displayed throughout multiple rooms in the library. So I broke the different rooms up into their own posts. 

There were a lot of people at the library that day, so I didn't take pictures of everything on display. But I did get the majority of the exhibition's displays. I knew I wouldn't be able to remember all the information that was included in the exhibition. So I took pictures of most of the information that was included in each display. You'll probably need to zoom in on the information to be able to read it, because the print was pretty small to begin with. Reading it was a bit of a strain on my old eyes. It didn't help that every room was dimly lit, either. Still, I loved the whole exhibition and being able to see some of Da Vinci's inventions and designs built into models. It gave me a much deeper appreciation for his genius. He was an amazing man and the exhibition was an inspiring display of creativity and innovation. 

I'll start slow, but we'll get through the tour pretty quick. We'll even have time to walk through Air Force One and Marine One, after Da Vinci. The tours were lead in large groups. The following images are from a small display that was in the lobby where we waited for more people to join our group before starting the tour.



Tomorrow we'll see some of Da Vinci's weapons and mechanical inventions, when we continue our tour of the Da Vinci Exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment