Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Monday, February 22, 2021

"Tip Toeing"

It's been a good minute... The craziness the world has been going through, over the past year, made my desire to write disappear almost entirely. But, despite the lack of blog posts, I never stopped going out on my adventures or creating art. I just stopped posting most of my work. The little I've shared on social media, over the past year and a half, is less than one percent of all the content I've been hoarding. From art projects to poems to museum tours to cruise nights... I have a lot of stuff to share! 

Moving forward, the order of things is going to get a little scrambled... I'll be posting a mix of old and new. That way I can continue posting current events while also going back and sharing all the old content I have saved. To start off the trip through time, here's an old poem I wrote a few years ago...


"Tip Toeing"


As the moon reigned,

I found you

Tip toeing

Through the

Back of my mind

Wrapping our

Antiquated moments

Around silent

Streams

And flooding them

With a sweet

Mist of forgotten

Breaths &

Promises...


In her sovereignty,

The moon held the

Veil that masked

Us from

The "Now" &

This fucking divide,

While you hung

Lost impressions

On falling rafters,

And elevated them

With the warm

Air from abandoned

Embraces &

Aspirations


...As the moon

Reigned in

Her sovereignty,

So to did

Your honey

Rain down on

My serenity,

While you

Tip toed through

The back of

My mysterious mind...



- Bsomb 4




No comments:

Post a Comment