Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The L.A. Auto Show

Last Sunday was the last day of the L.A. Auto Show. I had some passes, for the show, that my partner had hooked me up with. So I took my lil' girl & a good homie to go see what's new in the auto world. There was a lot to see, when we got there! All the major manufacturers had their new makes & models on display. Lexus, Cadillac, & Jaguar blew my mind, with some of the most beautiful new cars there. But, it was the "after market/tuner" section of the show that was the highlight, if you ask me! It took me a while to finish editing pics to share, because I had so many to go through, but I finally finished. Here are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy & check back soon!
































No comments:

Post a Comment