Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Journey - pt.6

Thanks for checkin' out the blog. So, let's continue with the story...

There were two details left to take care of, before framing the acrylic art pieces we were working on. We needed some kind of unique or interesting hardware, to hold the frames on the acrylic, & LED lights to light the pieces. My partner Cory took charge of getting it lit, while I went looking for a good screw. Lol. His search ended online. Can't remember the name of the site he found, but they hooked it up! Mean while, I ended up, in Burbank, at Lucky's Hardware. ...A little shop that specializes in parts for race cars & airplanes! It took me a while to find the right screw, because of their huge selection, but I found just what I was looking for. Luck's is the place to go if you want a special screw! Lol. Here are some images from Lucky's & the hardware that I found & the LEDs Cory got. 

  








No comments:

Post a Comment