Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Capture Mission #1 Part2

One of the things Instagram has motivated me to do is going out on these "capture missions" with my close friend Jefroe (At Large Media/At Last League). We've been exploring this great city of ours and getting to know her better than ever before, on our "capture missions". This is the second installment of what will be an on going photo project. The project will be a combination of images captured with my HTC Android phone, Canon digital compact & SLR cameras, and my old school Canon "Rebel" that uses film. This installment consists entirely of shots taken with my Android... Well, I'll stop my rambling now and just let the images speak for themselves. Thanks for checkin' out Bsombin', please check back soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment