Bsombin' Los Angeles

Bsombin' Los Angeles
Bsombin' Los Angeles

Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's 2014!!

Hello and Happy New Year!! We made it to the future! Lol. ...It took me a sec to decide what to post for my first post of 2014, because I wanted to start the year off with something special. After thinking about it, I realized that I never mentioned that I have joined the Instagram community. So, I decided to make this is my "follow me on Instagram" invitation to you all!


It's actually been 6 months since I became an "Instagramer". So, if you check my feed out, you will find a lot of posts. Instagram has actually made an impact on me, because of all the create inspiration that I have found in it's creative community. I follow a lot of artist and photographers, on IG, and they all motivate me tremendously! It has encouraged me to up my game as an artist and photographer. So, you can expect to see a lot more of both (art and photography) from me this year, on IG and here on the blog! Please follow along, here and on IG, as I continue on my artistic journey and adventures. Thanks for checkin' out the blog and check back soon for more Bsombin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment